Friday, January 26, 2007
HELP!!!!
OKAY. I will try to type this again!!!!! I am extremely frustrated. I click on the link in BB to go to post on other people's blogs, and it has a screen that allows you to leave a comment. It says I have to log in, so I try to log in at the bottom right of the page under my Goggle account, and it says "Required fields cannot be blank." So then I type in the comment box and then try to sign in and it says the same thing, but clears any comments I left from the box. So then I went to my blog address using the address directly, not the link, and signed into my account. I left that window open, thinking it would show me as signed in still, and in another window clicked on the link to post a comment to someone's blog. It said the same thing and apparently did not have me as being logged in!!! This is extremely frustrating! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, Roxanne, I feel your pain! :) I think I just get lucky when I try to publish a post. Apparently I created a blog over a year ago in hopes of drumming up some Spanish tutoring jobs. Anyway, I totally forgot about it and i guess I chose the same username and password...yeah, crazy. Anyway, I'm able to comment on people's blogs pretty easily; it's just the part where I try to figure out where my blog is that is annoying...yet, somehow I've managed to publish posts and make comments on others' blogs :)
Hey, girl, hang in there! I hope student teaching is going well!
Tamra :)
Thanks Tamra!
Student teaching is going well. I am so happy with my placement, and I love my school. Everyone is so friendly and supportive. I really am dreading leaving. I don't know what I'll get at the next school. With my luck, I can't get two really nice placements. LOL. We'll see though.
Post a Comment