Sunday, February 11, 2007

Better this Week

Oh my. I feel so much better now. I've had my antibiotics in me for a few days now and am feeling back to normal. I'm still tired and burned out, but I think that's because I am just doing so much, as everyone else is, too!!

Not much to report. I'm just exhausted. Still doing medical transcription, teaching, doing lesson plans, keeping up with our portfolio for student teaching and the portfolio for this class, and am sooooo tired. This is harder than I thought it would be. Can't wait until I don't have to do medical transcription anymore and can find a teaching job!!!!

Teaching is going great! I feel very comfortable in the classroom and with the students as well as my teacher. My supervisor observed me and said everything is going great. Got a wonderful evaluation for my midterm. I was very, very happy about that. Everything in the classroom is going great.

Hope all is well with everyone else.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey You!

Glad you are feeling better or at least on the way to feeling better :-) I am so happy for you with your evaluations.. You go girl! I too am very comforatable in the classroom. In fact, I am so attached to these students and the faculty that I am really not looking forward to leaving. My evals were great also, I must say that Regent has prepared us very well for this experience.

Yes! I am tired too!!!! This is so much to keep up with especially with me doing my job part time. I needed to keep it so that oyr family wouldn't struggle too much. It is alot with a family and all... I am managing it but I too am exhausted. I wish this course was offered earlier in our process. I haven't been able to post to my blog much but am trying to catch up.

On a lighter note, this 2nd grade inclusion class turned out to be better than I thought. I love it!

Get well and talk to ya later!

ps.. I made those crossant thingys and they were delicious!