Wow! It's been a while since I've logged in here. I used to be very, very good about keeping up with this and posting to others' blogs. There was a point that I was just completely exhausted and over school (college), over all the late nights and no sleep, no time for my family, working and teaching all day....etc....I'm sure everyone's been through that or had at least a moment like that. Well mine lasted more than a moment!!! I'm just so TIRED! I can't wait until I get a job so I can quit medical transcription. I am so sick of being up late at night and early in the morning doing it. I just want one job and no college for a while!
Teaching is going GREAT! I love my school, love the students, love the teacher I'm with. Everything's great. Haven't found a job yet. I'm applying for summer school in Chesapeake and VA Beach.
Hope everyone is doing well with their teaching.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Roxanne!
I didn't know that you had a blog, until I learned that if you click on the name from the people that added comments to your blog, you can view their blog. I'm so glad that you have a blog. I'm glad that you enjoy teaching. Sure love and miss you!
Rachelle
Post a Comment